Published on October 6th, 2013 | by Lisa
Passion and Fire
I have a passion and fire for travel. I haven’t written in a while because I haven’t travelled in a while. Life is busy – work – family and just stuff going on. I’m sitting here on a Friday night trying to figure out how to maintain my fire when I have no travel plans ahead. This is what I have come up with:
1. Google exotic places and destinations. Update my bucket list so when the time is right I can start crossing those places off my list.
2. Look at happy wheels demo old pictures and remind myself why in love travel.
3. Twitter – follow travelers and read blogs about other people on exciting adventures.
4. Write about all of the awesome trips and people I have met in the past.
5. Plan out local day trips to fees my thirst that will not make a dent in my wallet.
How would you manage this crisis? 🙂